fbpx

CompTIA Network+ N10-007
Advantage Course & Achievement Kit

Official, full length (5-day) CompTIA training course
+ Exam Prep Self Study Student kit, tools to achieve your goals

PLAN | LEARN | PASS | MASTER

Transform Yourself !
Train with Confidence !

Now £2,425.00

ex VAT

Online Live Classroom | 5 Full Days | Essential Tech II

Everything you need to succeed:

‘I was one of your students on the CompTIA Network+ course. I have taken my exam and passed first time! I just want to say thank you for your support on the course and all the documents you provided. Next up security+!’

Cloud Image Circle PNG
Jason Larcome
Infrastructure Technician
5 star Systems training at Systems Master

Change your life
in Weeks

PLAN | LEARN | PASS | MASTER

Set your goals, they have never been more achievable.

Why Choose Systems Master?

Skyrocket your success new

Skyrocket Your Tech
Abilities

On our full 5-day official course

Breakthrough 2

Get More – Achieve More

Achievers

Training designed for achievement

You will also get our Student Success Kit

Plan Button 300x150

Be Informed

Assess the skills you need to master and the relevant tech news. Plan your time, set your goals and achieve!

Learn Button 300x150

Technical Understanding, Effective Engineer or Tech Expert

Everything you need to achieve your goals. Course & Achievement Kit

Pass Button 300x150

100% Exam Criteria Covered

Exam process, tools and schedule to systematically become exam ready.
Exam Readiness Indicator

Master Button 300x150

Master the Tech

Attain excellence & become an authority. The Achievement Kit provides 12 months access to the best tools in the industry.

30 Days Mentoring Cropped 1920x935c

30 Day Post Course Support

Mentoring to help you achieving your level of technical ability and the exam. 16 to 35 days is the perfect pace.

Advantage Logo Blue Everything U need Grey bottom no Drop Shadow

Systems Master Advantage?

A single package for planning, learning, passing and mastering your technology.
Everything you need to achieve.

Training designed
for achievement

What are you waiting for?

Achieve in the next couple of weeks and benefit for life.

Be faster, smarter and more able, soonest!

Customers reviews

I was one of your students on the CompTIA Network+ course. I have taken my exam and passed first time! I just want to say thank you for your support on the course and all the documents you provided. Next up security+!
Jason Larcome
Infrastructure Technician
USAF Germany 2
USAF Germany
MCSA Windows Server 2016 training
Martin helped me to achieve CompTIA, Microsoft and other qualifications. Great guy and an amazing trainer!
Simon Hook
Implementations Manager

Frequent Queries

Sorry, probably not. Unless you are very experienced and up to date with the exam syllabus, and prepared to work in the evening with the exam prep tools it is unlikely you will be ready to take the exam. 

An experienced engineer who has attended the course and secured the next week (40+ hours) for exam prep could realistically be exam ready on the Friday of the second week. We have an Exam Prep Masterclass 5-day course that compliments the Official course. It secures the time needed to become exam ready.

Alternatively if you need to become exam ready while working we recommend setting a good pace. You will have the Exam Prep Tools and need to ringfence 40 to 60 hours exam prep time. You also have 30-days mentoring for just such an occasion. 

We are all individuals starting with different levels of subject experience, study time and retentive ability. Setting an exam target date will always be encouraged. We can’t stress enough, how important it is to pace your studies and cover your personal plan syllabus well. Our Exam Readiness Indicator will clearly show your strengths and areas for further study.

If you are using our self study Achievement Kit to achieve certification, you can assess your personal achievement recommendations from the three systems to up-skill for the exam and reschedule your exam date. If within your 30-day mentoring period discuss options with your Mentor. If your mentoring support has expired, you can schedule a call with an Achievement Specialist to discuss your next move.

If you have opted for the Exam Prep Masterclass the same three tools will provide recommendations to up-skill for the exam. Personal assessment as to your exam readiness is a key part of the Masterclass your trainer will help assess and guide you to exam readiness. If you are not exam ready to take the exam on the Friday, your trainer will provide a new plan and connect you with your mentor.

After the completion of every Systems Master course you have access to 30 Days Mentoring to help ensure you achieve your goals. Systems Master Mentoring  supports both exam achievement and enhanced technical expertise.

*Important* Please note that if you have booked a date for your exam with Prometric, they have an exam cancelation policy. Be sure to check the policy in relation to moving an exam date, as you have a grace period of a couple of days where you can move your exam. 

Exam Prep Masterclass courses focus on ethically passing of the exam. Typically a full five day experience to support long term memory retention, skyrocket cognitive diagnostic ability and pass the exam.

Systematically 

New!
Success Focused Training

Complete Official Training Course
+ Systems Master Success Kit

PLAN | LEARN | PASS | MASTER

Course Dates

Everything you need to succeed

Processing Order...

Please wait while we process your payment...

Please wait while we redirect you...