Learn, Labs, Practice.
What is CertMaster Learn?
CertMaster Learn is a self-paced, comprehensive online learning experience that helps you gain the knowledge and practical skills necessary to be successful on your CompTIA certification exam, and in your IT career.
Interactive and flexible, CertMaster Learn is the ideal first step in your training journey. Instructional lessons are combined with videos, practice questions, and performance-based questions to provide hours of content aligned with the CompTIA exam objectives. A Learning Plan helps you stay on track with your studies, while robust analytics bring awareness of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Lessons cover all exam objectives with integrated videos
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge
- Performance-based questions apply what you’ve learned in a scenario
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- The Learning Plan keeps you on track with your studies
Lesson 1: Comparing and Contrasting Attacks
Lesson 2: Comparing and Contrasting Security Controls
Lesson 3: Assessing Security Posture with Software Tools
Lesson 4: Explaining Basic Cryptography Concepts
Lesson 5: Implementing a Public Key Infrastructure
Lesson 6: Implementing Identity and Access Management Controls
Lesson 7: Managing Access Services and Accounts
Lesson 8: Implementing a Secure Network Architecture
Lesson 9: Installing and Configuring Security Appliances
Lesson 10: Installing and Configuring Wireless and Physical Access Security
Lesson 11: Deploying Secure Host, Mobile, and Embedded Systems
Lesson 12: Implementing Secure Network Access Protocols
Lesson 13: Implementing Secure Network Applications
Lesson 14: Explaining Risk Management and Disaster Recovery Concepts
Lesson 15: Summarizing Secure Application Development Concepts
Lesson 16: Explaining Organizational Security Concepts
- One CompTIA CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-501) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Learn for Security+ (SY0-501) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Learn
Registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://learn.comptia.org/login
What You’ll learn (Labs)
CompTIA Labs hosted by Learn on Demand Systems allow for hands on practice and skill development in actual software applications through a remote lab environment. The browser-based virtual labs align with CompTIA exam objectives and are based on scenarios found in the workplace. The labs within each course are independent of each other and can be used in any order.
- Exploring the Lab Environment
- Determining Malware Types
- Performing Network Scanning with Software Tools
- Analyzing Network Traffic with Packet Sniffing Software Tools
- Concealing Data with Steganography Tools
- Identifying Vulnerabilities with Scanning Software Tools
- Implementing Certificate Services
- Deploying Certificates and Implementing Key Recovery
- Cracking Passwords using Software Tools
- Managing Accounts in a Windows Domain
- Implementing a Secure Network Design
- Installing and Configuring a Firewall
- Installing and Configuring an Intrusion Detection System
- Implementing Secure Network Addressing Services
- Implementing a Virtual Private Network
- Installing and Configuring a Secure Email Service
- Using Forensic Tools
- Identifying a Man-in-the-Browser Attack
How to Access CompTIA Labs
An access key and registration instructions will be sent via email after your purchase is complete. You may then login anytime at https://comptialabs.learnondemand.net
What is CertMaster Practice?
CompTIA CertMaster Practice is an online knowledge assessment and training companion tool to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exam. Featuring an adaptive question-first design, CertMaster Practice quickly assesses what you already know and what you still need to learn. For those topics where you need more support, CertMaster Practice provides personalized remediation and feedback. Once you’re ready, you can demonstrate your knowledge on a timed practice test complete with performance-based questions.
- Speed-up learning
- Increase retention
- Build confidence
Module 1: Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities
Module 2: Technologies and Tools
Module 3: Architecture and Design
Module 4: Identity and Access Management
Module 5: Risk Management
Module 6: Cryptography and PKI
- One CompTIA CertMaster Practice for Security+ (SY0-501) license
- Once activated, CertMaster Practice for Security+ (SY0-501) is valid for 12 months
How to Access CertMaster Practice
An access key and instructions will be sent after your purchase is complete.
You may then login anytime at https://www.comptia.org/training/certmaster-practice/login
About CompTIA Security+
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that validates the baseline skills necessary to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
No other certification that assesses baseline cybersecurity skills has performance-based questions on the exam. Security+ emphasizes hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of issues.
More choose Security+ for DoD 8570 compliance than any other certification because it focuses on the latest trends and techniques in risk management, risk mitigation, threat management and intrusion detection.
For the latest Security+ exam information regarding availability, version and pending retirement, please visit https://www.comptia.org/certifications/security